Thanks to Contributors
While I am frantically getting ready for the trip, I wanted to take a few moments to express my sincere thanks to all of those folks who have already contributed or have pledged per mile to support this effort to help Paul, Tabitha, and Max. Thanks also for those who are praying for safe passage and return for myself and my traveling companions. As I have said before, I believe that God has a larger purpose for Paul and his loved ones. It is an honor to provide yet another venue to bring people together to show their love and support.
Just in case you are viewing this site and have not yet contributed to The Ride for Paul and Tabitha, but would like to, just follow the instructions below.
Paul was severely injured in a motorcycle accident in late October of 2005, shortly after finding out that his wife, Tabitha, was pregnant with their first child. Paul suffered severe brain trauma in the accident and was near death for a long period of time. By the grace of God he was able to see and hold his newborn son, Max, on June 12, 2006. Paul's family, friends, and church family have provided prayer and practical support. Paul continues to improve, but progress is slow for these types of injuries. This trip is an effort to further contribute to the comraderie, prayerful support, and financial support for Paul, Tabitha, Max, and family.
One hundred percent of all contributions are provided for the benefit of Paul, Tabitha, and Max Johnson. There are no overhead costs. You may contribute in one of two ways:
1) Send a check (made out as explained below) for any amount to my address.
2) Pledge $ per mile for the motorcycle trip. The trip is estimated not to exceed 6000 miles. Please contact me and let me know how much you wish to pledge per mile and provide your contact information so that I may get in touch with you after the trip is complete.
All checks are tax deductible and are to be made payable to:
St. Marks United Methodist Church
In the comment section of the check, please put "Paul Johnson"
Checks or pledges are to be sent to me as follows:
George Luttrell
592 Fletcher Road
Gore, VA 22637
(h) 540.858.2667
(w) 703.877.7188
(c) 703.309.7589
email: george.luttrell@yahoo.com
I will be on the road beginning August 5th, so if you have questions, send them to my email and I will make every effort to answer your questions while I am out and about the country!
Just in case you are viewing this site and have not yet contributed to The Ride for Paul and Tabitha, but would like to, just follow the instructions below.
Paul was severely injured in a motorcycle accident in late October of 2005, shortly after finding out that his wife, Tabitha, was pregnant with their first child. Paul suffered severe brain trauma in the accident and was near death for a long period of time. By the grace of God he was able to see and hold his newborn son, Max, on June 12, 2006. Paul's family, friends, and church family have provided prayer and practical support. Paul continues to improve, but progress is slow for these types of injuries. This trip is an effort to further contribute to the comraderie, prayerful support, and financial support for Paul, Tabitha, Max, and family.
One hundred percent of all contributions are provided for the benefit of Paul, Tabitha, and Max Johnson. There are no overhead costs. You may contribute in one of two ways:
1) Send a check (made out as explained below) for any amount to my address.
2) Pledge $ per mile for the motorcycle trip. The trip is estimated not to exceed 6000 miles. Please contact me and let me know how much you wish to pledge per mile and provide your contact information so that I may get in touch with you after the trip is complete.
All checks are tax deductible and are to be made payable to:
St. Marks United Methodist Church
In the comment section of the check, please put "Paul Johnson"
Checks or pledges are to be sent to me as follows:
George Luttrell
592 Fletcher Road
Gore, VA 22637
(h) 540.858.2667
(w) 703.877.7188
(c) 703.309.7589
email: george.luttrell@yahoo.com
I will be on the road beginning August 5th, so if you have questions, send them to my email and I will make every effort to answer your questions while I am out and about the country!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home